Next installment of ‘Interconnected: Rural-Urban Conversations’ to focus on workforce issues
On Thursday, the Center for Rural Policy and Development and the Citizens League are hosting the second webinar in their series “Interconnected: Rural-Urban Conversations.” This event will focus on workforce strategies, where panelists will explore questions such as: What are the similarities and differences in workforce between urban and rural Minnesota? How did the pandemic effect employment in rural and urban areas differently? What are some possible solutions?
Thursday, April 29, 2021
Online meeting with recording available afterwards
Registration link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Eae7oxQiQNynEfIYt4er5g
- Santo Cruz – Senior VP & General Counsel, CentraCare, St. Cloud
- Louis King – President & CEO, Summit Academy OIC, Minneapolis
- Jessica Miller – DEED Regional Workforce Strategy Consultant, SW MN
- Kelly Asche – CRPD Research Associate, New London
- Traci Tapani – Co-President, Wyoming Machine, Inc.