Register for the 2021 CGMC Summer Conference
Back together again!
The Coalition of Greater Minnesota Cities, GMNP’s partnership organization, announced their return to in-person events with the 2021 CGMC Summer Conference, which will be held July 29-30 at Arrowwood Resort & Conference Center in Alexandria. All GMNP members are invited to attend! Registration is now open.
Attendees can look forward to:
- Informative speakers, presentations and panel discussions featuring state leaders, key legislators and policy experts
- Interactive sessions where city leaders can discuss recent challenges and successes in their own communities — and learn about what’s happening in other cities across Greater Minnesota
- Discovering how lessons learned from the COVID-19 pandemic could help make your city even stronger
- Finding out how bills and budget plans passed in the 2021 legislative could impact your community
- Learning about plans for possible changes to the Local Government Aid formula
- The return of our annual awards dinner celebrating legislators and city leaders who had a strong positive impact on Greater Minnesota during the past year
- Opportunities to meet with old friends and make new ones!
The CGMC has reserved a block of hotel rooms at Arrowwood at a rate of $139/night. Attendees are responsible for booking their own rooms. Call Arrowwood at 320-762-1124 by June 28 to make a reservation under the CGMC’s block.
Please contact CGMC Media & Communications Director Julie Liew at email@example.com or 651-259-1917.
Note: The health and safety of our members and conference speakers remains a top priority. The CGMC Summer Conference will adhere to and enforce all capacity requirements and other health guidelines related to mitigating the COVID-19 pandemic.