Board of Directors
The Partnership is governed by a Board of Directors, which consists of representatives from each of the member groups – businesses, chambers of commerce, economic development authorities, cities and non-profits – as well as up to five “at-large” members who represent the academic community or otherwise offer special expertise on economic development issues. The Board determines the Partnership’s priorities and sets its legislative agenda.
The Board of Directors includes:
- President Ann Goebel, President of Grit
- Vice President Nicole Griensewic Mickelson, Executive Director of the Region Nine Development Commission
- Secretary Heidi Omerza, Ely City Council Member and Past President of the Coalition of Greater Minnesota Cities
- Treasurer Jennifer Libby, President and CEO of the Owatonna Chamber of Commerce and Tourism
- Past President Gary Evans, Vice President at Winona State University and former President/CEO of Hiawatha Broadband Communications
- Abraham Algadi, Manager, Worthington Regional Development Corp.
- Patrick Baker, Director of Government and Institutional Affairs, Greater Mankato Growth
- Amy Baldwin, Executive Director, Fergus Falls Economic Improvement Commission
- Terry Brandt, Chair of Administration, Mayo Clinic Health System-Southwest Minnesota Region
- Cal Brink, Executive Director of the Marshall Area Chamber of Commerce
- Lori Broghammer, Area Manager of ITC Midwest
- Craig Clark, City Administrator in Austin
- Bradley C. DeWolf, P.E., President and CEO of Bolton & Menk Inc.
- Tim Flathers, Executive Director of the Headwaters Regional Development Commission
- Patrick Hentges, Mankato City Manager
- Dr. Robert Hoffman, former Vice President of Strategic Business, Education and Regional Partnerships at Minnesota State University, Mankato and former vice president of Taylor Corp. in Mankato
- Brent Iserman, Region CEO & President-Alexandria, Bremer Bank
- Randy Kehr, Executive Director of the Albert Lea-Freeborn Co. Chamber of Commerce
- Tom Kuntz, Mayor of Owatonna
- Tim Penny, President of the Southern Minnesota Initiative Foundation
- Glenn P. Thuringer, President and CEO of Bioverse Inc.
- Jim Wendorff, Vice President, Human Resources at Viracon
- Barry Wilfahrt, President of Grand Forks & East Grand Forks Chamber of Commerce