The GMNP works on a number of issues with the goal of improving the economic climate and boosting economic growth in Greater Minnesota. The GMNP Board of Directors will be meeting later this fall to determine the GMNP’s 2018 Policy Positions. You can review the 2017 Policy Positions here.
Click on links below for more information about some of the issues the GMNP works on, as well as links to advocacy documents, legislation and other related websites and materials.
- Child Care
- Workforce Housing
- Greater MN Business Development Public Infrastructure Grant Program (“BDPI”)
- Broadband Expansion
- Statewide Business Property Taxes
- Water Quality Regulation
- Bonding and Infrastructure in Greater Minnesota
- Greater Minnesota Job Training Incentive Program
- Local Government Aid (LGA)
- Restore Funding for MIF and Job Creation Fund
Other Advocacy/Informational Documents: